We, at Kranskop Primary School, are committed to making the learning experience at our school one of the best decisions an individual has to make.
We aim to achieve this through: –
- Effective and relevant teaching methods at all times.
- Establishing good and sound relationships between all the stakeholders of the school.
- Ensuring that the culture of teaching and learning is adhered to and followed in our daily programme.
- Promoting good relationships between all the stakeholders of the school.
- Adopting a holistic approach to education.
- Providing opportunities for our educators to develop their teaching skills.
- Being committed at all times to the demands of our school.
We will achieve these goals through co-operation with one another, full dedication and commitment to teaching and learning, and by working as a team and not as individuals.